Thursday, December 5, 2013

Turkey Soup

I realized last night that my meal plan, while lovely, is incomplete. I did not include the recipes for either my Turkey Soup, or my Quiche.  I unfortunately do not have pictures to go with these recipes either, but I will post them because they are yummo!

Turkey Soup

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 diced onion
  • 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
  • 3 stalks of celery, chopped
  • 3 carrots, chopped
  • 4 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
  • 1 cup frozen green beans
  • 2 cups diced turkey, cooked
  • 32 oz. chicken broth
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tsp dried rosemary
  • 1 tsp dried parsley
Instructions:
  1. Saute the garlic and onions in about 2 tsp of coconut oil (or whatever you have) for about 5 minutes.
  2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil
  3. Simmer for about 45 minutes.
Easy peasy and delicious!  I'll post the quiche tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment